Saturday, May 15, 2010

WINTER WONDERFULS

This week winter has officially arrived in Perth, even though it is only MAY! The freezing weather, although hard to adjust to at first, brings with it some lovely clothes - wooly jumpers, dresses worn with stockings, leggings, leather jackets, fur coats, fur vests, boots, blazers, scarves, cute beanies & berets, etc etc!! So, to celebrate the winter season, I present to you my favourite wardrobe staples for this WINTER 2010!

THE BOYFRIEND BLAZER - the perfect staple for your wardrobe this winter, as it is very versatile! Can be worn as casual day wear with jeans & a t shirt, or to dress up an evening outfit.
This winter, I really want a red boyfriend blazer. Like this one Kristin Cavallari is wearing here:



Which is very similar to this 'FRIEND OF MINE' NEREDAH JACKET (RED)



I am also loving fur coats (faux of course!) I have a vintage fur coat I bought last winter which I will definitely be wearing again this season. I also adore this MINK PINK 'Pussy Galore' Faux Fur Jacket



I also love to wear oversized knits in winter. I have a few oversized vintage jumpers that I love, and I am on the look out for more this season. I definitely think one of these 'Horace' Oversized Long Hand Knits is also in order, but I don't know which one I like the best!







MY FAVOURITE winter staple is LEGGINGS!
Not only are they comfortable & stylish, but they are so easy to add to almost any outfit.
So here are a few of my favourite leggings for this winter

The Sass & Bide Black Rats



& another style of the RATS for Winter 2010, the 'Motor Tights'



ARNSDORF AEROPLANE LEGGINGS



ASOS Leopard Print Leggings



ASOS Chain Print Legging



& I think these are adorable!!
ASOS Heart Suspender Sheer Tights



& as far as shoes go this winter - BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS of course!! These are the lace up 'COMBAT' boots I bought from BETTS which I will be LIVING in the next couple of months



KEEP WARM!!

LOVE,

SUKI X

No comments:

Post a Comment