Tuesday, May 11, 2010

INSTANT LOVE

My latest mission is to win a fabulous vintage polaroid camera on EBAY. I have always loved polaroids, and I feel like getting artistic with one. Polaroid announced in February 2008 that they would no longer be producing polaroid film. Although Polaroid have since released a new polaroid instant camera, I really love the look of the old ones. I am a vintage lover at heart, so this is probably why! & thank god for 'The Impossible Project' - 'A new generation of instant film for polaroid cameras. Carefully manufactured to slowly develop in your hands. Proudly produced by The Impossible Project at the former polaroid factory' www.the-impossible-project.com. The amazing people at 'The Impossible Project' restore and do various tests on Polaroid film, ensuring that it will still be in working order well beyond the used by date.
So this week, my own project is to acquire a Polaroid camera of my own. So until I can share my own pictures with you, here is some instant love to enjoy.







& finally, some polaroid's from my favourite artist, ANDY WARHOL




LOVE,

SUKI X

No comments:

Post a Comment